Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mothers Day

The day of appreciation is here...

Mothers round the world get spoilt and told how much we love them and all of the sacrifices they make for us, the lessons they have taught us and most importantly the restraint the show when we piss them off :)

My mom's name is Lee. She is a magnificent woman who never seems to age and, together with my dad, made me who I am today. She not only has a wicked sense of humour and a world full of love for me, but is also my best friend.

I truly feel blessed to have her as my mother, to have shared so many memories, to have partied together, smoked hubbly together and been on numerous lovely holidays. We are a small, very close family of 3 and I would not changer her for the world!!

So here's to mothers all over the world, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done and for all of you lucky enough to spend this day with them, make the most of it because time is the only comodity that we cannot buy or get back.

My mom always says "i love you like the rabbits" and this is because when I was small I had a bowl that had little rabbits running around the edge and she used to say "which one is first and which one is last?" and you couldn't tell and thats because she said her love for me had no beginning, and no end.

Happy Mothers Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment